Utah - How bout it?

I would be interested in starting something in the Salt Lake area. So few of us around.
Scott
flip

Showing 7 responses by dharmer1975

Okay, I take it everyone is still interested :) I've met with a fellow audiophile and we'd like to get an initial meeting scheduled to get things rolling. We're thinking about Saturday, Feb 21st in the afternoon/early evening (maybe between 4-6pm). The main purpose of this meeting would be to meet everyone and discuss ideas regarding the club.

For everyone who's still interested, please send an email to utahaudioclub@comcast.net with your name, contact information, general location, and availability. I'll get a list assembled and come up with more concrete information on the time and location.

-Dan
I'm still game... Scott and I had a little discussion many months ago. Unfortunately I haven't been frequenting here lately. Let's set something up...

-Dan
Anyone who is interested in joining us please send your contact info in an email to utahaudiophilesociety@comcast.net and we'll contact you regarding our next meeting and upcoming activites. Thanks,

Dan H
VP - Utah Audiophile Society
Yep, we're still here and meeting from month to month. I've sent you an invite to join a yahoo group we've been using for a mailing list. Anyone else who is interested in high-fidelity audio/video reproduction and gatherings in Utah can read more about us at www.utahaudiophilesociety.com. The site needs a little updating for upcoming events, but does have some additional info. Thanks,

Dan
VP - Utah Audiophile Society