Using battery power to go off the City's power grid

I'm using a Bluetti AC200MAX 2,200 watt expandable power station to take my system off the city's power grid.  It runs off a lithium ion phosphate battery with a 4,800 watt pure sine wave inverter. My total system only takes about 450 watts so I have never heard the fan kick on - it is totally silent. The music comes from a completely black background, with a huge soundstage that sounds very natural. I know that Ric Schultz has talked about these types of setups and there is a very expensive Stromtank battery system that is marketed to audiophiles. Anyone else tried this type of setup in their audio system?

Here is a link to a review:

128x128sbayne

I'm going to drop off this thread for a while. I do think there are advantages to going off the grid to power our home stereos and, obviously, I like the quality and ease of use of the Bluetti products but that doesn't mean there aren't better solutions out there. Do your research!  I'm going to post this review of the AC500/B300S which is based on a 5,000 watt inverter. The review is 45 minutes long and if you don't want to watch the whole thing just go to 31:25 and 36:10 where he talks about the inverter quality and low noise. The AC500/B300S currently sells for $2,600. Peace, everyone.

Is it possible to use two B230 cells or B300 cells, such that you do not have to shut the system down to charge the batteries? I was thinking if I bought the AC200Max the two B230 cells and charge the cells separately. Then when the system depleted, just change to the other charge cell. Not quite sure, if this is even possible.

The main issue I am hoping to resolve, is to shut down the system to charge the cells.

A similar situation is if you keep electronics on all the time, or even on standby all the time.  Either the battery gets depleted faster because most of the time you are not listening, or you have to keep the battery charger going all the time.  Then for critical listening, disconnect the battery charger.  Then after listening is done, reconnect the battery charger.  Lots of things to do and undo, only worth it if the sound of the battery/inverter is MUCH better.  So far, I have not heard wild exclamations of delight from the Bluetti users, just vague descriptions of "blacker backgrounds" etc.  The only wild exclamations are from ricevs' friend Oeno with the Giandel 5000 inverter.  I would like to hear confirmations from other people who have tried the Giandel.

Post removed