Upgrade Time

I hate to post another integrated vs separates discussion but I could use some input. My current system is Olympica Nova II's, Cambridge 851N (streamer/DAC/preamp), Cambridge 651W (amp).

I'm planning on spending <$10K on my next component upgrade which I'm thinking will be a new amp. I'm curious how folks here would allocate that money. My initial thought is to use that money towards a separate amp and just go all in on that. In a year or two I can upgrade the preamp or DAC. I certainly wouldn't be spending more than $10K for this future upgrade. Probably closer to 5-8K but who knows, maybe I'll feel compelled to go big again.

Given how far integrateds have come, however, I'm wondering if I'd actually be better off spending the 10K going that route.

Either way, I'm curious to hear which models you recommend. 
128x128jpearson3131
@soix I hear what you're saying and it make sense. I'm at the exploratory phase at this moment so the wide range of recommendations is actually helpful. I wish I could say I'm looking for exactly XYZ but I can't. Actually I don't wish that because I still have some fun ahead of me figuring that out. It's good to hear different perspectives so I don't get sucked into one line of thinking. Again, I don't know what I don't know here as I'm moving up into better equipment for the first time. The Olympica Nova's have not even arrived yet and this upgrade doesn't need to happen immediately. So in the meantime, it's fun to think about and research all the options.
I think given the price range you are looking at an integrated would be a great idea. I really love the Audio Research VSi75 for wonderful musicality, detail, and power. If I was in the market in this price range, this is what I would buy.
10k, one component, I’d be all over one of Pass Labs or Luxman’s high end integrateds. End game.
I really believe in purchasing lightly used gear. I have two systems that I have put together over the last few years, and almost all the gear was purchased used. With your budget,you can probably get a great amp and preamp going used. That is a very healthy budget,and there are a lot of great values out there.