Two surprising things I found that improved my imaging and staging...

... First off I have a odd room for my two channel listening and have been getting beat up trying to find proper placement. I have been reading a lot here and on the inter web and decided to use the room setup calculator on the Cardas site. ( http://www.cardas.com/room_setup_calculators.php )

#1 was how close to each other the speakers are now. I wouldn’t have placed them that close together.

#2 was that the best imaging and staging is with zero toe in.

Having a hard time wrapping my head around these changes but it’s the best my system has sounded since I finished the putting it together. lol

128x128captbeaver
Going more nearfield is perhaps the best way to deal with a difficult room.
You like the speakers with less toe in probably because they are too bright pointed straight at you or by toeing them out you are getting less reflection off the front wall. Find your first reflection points using the mirror method and place absorbent foam tiles at these points. It will further improve your imaging. It will also seem less bright so you may prefer more toe in. 
mijostyn... It's not really a bright system per say I was placing the 10T's to close to the side walls evidently and bringing them closer together helped with staging... I now hear the music and the speakers melt into the music.

I have a C41 Mac pre and a new A21+ with a dedicated DAC so things are simple and clean.

Had a pair of Logans before the 10t's so I am searching for the large soundscape again. The Logans were the worst as far as durability... I replaced almost every driver and that was expensive. lol
Each room and system is unique, requires unique speaker placement to some extent. I put tape on floor to mark locations for past speakers.

And don't have any equipment on high racks between speakers. Not having anything other than room treatments between speakers is perhaps the most important thing in getting 3d imaging. You can have equipment low to ground, anything higher than 20" or so starts affecting my sound stage.