Turntable isolation platform Recommendations?

I currently have a Critical Mass isolation platform on loan. Does anyone have any other suggestions I might look at?  Possibly considering the HRS 

any feedback would be greatly appreciated..

iconicaudio
@tybinski @everest ya man ! Team Brinkmann 

I tried for Bardot also, she was busy but I settled for Bardo.

Mine sits on a cabinet w constrained layer ply / magic goop / granite, then a made in usa HRS platform.
A simple test is move the table out of the room. Obviously an XLR to preamp helps. This simple test will give you a fantastic look at how good or not your platform is…
I  use 3 Ikea wooden chopping boards one for each component in my system each board is supported by Atacama gel isolation pads works well for me.
@rdk777 - you could save a bundle with the Townshend seismic platform, ideally on top of a wall mounted shelf. Has a thin steel plate with the pods screwed in. Just make sure to order the right weight capacity pods.

@fleschler

I had a Townshend Seismic Sink under my Basis 2001 since 2001. The bladder failed for the 2nd time. I was going to get a Seismic platform for it but millercarbon had the brilliant idea of unscrewing the metal Basis pods and replacing them with Seismic pods. I'll be doing that as soon as they arrive.
For my Vertere table, a Seismic platform is on the way. 

Both tables will be placed on a 400 pound immobile, sand filled, Sound Anchors rack that will be floating on Seismic Isolation Corners(pods).