Turntable isolation platform Recommendations?

I currently have a Critical Mass isolation platform on loan. Does anyone have any other suggestions I might look at?  Possibly considering the HRS 

any feedback would be greatly appreciated..

iconicaudio
Just for the record, I was never an electron microscopist myself, but as a lab chief, I did have such a person and her microscope under my supervision for about 10-15 years out of my 40+ years as a virologist, and before and after that, there was always an EM in the vicinity of my lab.  In all of my scientific life, I never saw an EM that was sitting on an isolating shelf that is in any way related to a Minus K or Herzan vibration isolation device.  (So far as I know, Herzan make the Minus K.) This is at least partly because EMs are enormous, floor-standing devices, typically about 8 feet high from top to the bottom of the console.  (Maybe the latest most modern ones are smaller, but I have not seen such.) They are almost always located in the basement of a lab building, imbedded in several feet of solid concrete.  So, the major method used to immunize an EM from environmental resonant energy is mass-loading, at least in the good old days. 

That said, I do agree that the Minus K/Herzan might be the Holy Grail for a turntable, and I know for sure that similar tables are used in science and industry, but I am not sure for what.  (Huge used ones can be purchased on eBay.) Many less expensive methods also work adequately if not as perfectly for a turntable.  Also, I don't know why a platform HANGING from springs cannot also sway from side to side, as can a platform SUPPORTED by springs; I've heard that song from Mijo too many times.
@chakster - isolation is a feature of a turntable. Some environments may not require isolation as the sound coming out of the speakers will not resonate. Many turntables can benefit from isolation treatment from Townshend, Symposium, and many others, and you should not ridicule someone who likes a turntable that is not designed for bad environments.

For example, Rega offers a wall shelf (there are plenty of other excellent ones as well) that is recommended to be used for these types of scenarios. It is a modest cost and even if added to the cost of one of their tables, the sound and value are deemed preferable by probably millions (maybe hundreds of thousands) of casual or more serious audiophiles. Not everyone wants to spend thousands on a turntable or wants to buy something mass produced.

I wonder if you ever tried additional isolation for your turntable(s). It might improve the sound, you never know until you listen.
Here’s a 1 Hz isolation stage I built years ago. Wall mount provides excellent vertical direction solidity/isolation. Nine inch pendulum effect isolates TT from wall in/out motions.

Cheers, John

One Hz isolating wall mount:
https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=82514.msg1306519#msg1306519

I don't know what sort of "feet" your TT has but despite their ugliness, I substituted these for my stock TT feet and what a difference.  60 Durometer Feet by the analogue wizard George Merrill, HiFi Gem.com  GEM Dandy Products (hifigem.com)
60 Durometer feet:  60 Durometer Feet (hifigem.com)
Lo cost & effective...best of luck.

Vibration, picking up vibration. I real like the comment about discos using. Technics sl 1200s and have hundreds of people on the dance floor and Not worrying about vibration. I guess of if  your home is dead silent, you really worried about vibration. YOU must have super hearing....