Tube Rolling Time

I want to dive deeper into tube rolling.  I currently have a Decware Zen and Luxman Neo Classico SQ-150.

What should I consider next?  Conrad Johnson is on my radar.  Suggestions?
128x128allane
+1 for recommendations from Brent Jessee. He gave me a few 6922 suggestions for my VAC linestage - ultimately I chose a pair of NOS Mullard 7308's which made a material sonic improvement for my system.
The key to tube rolling is to use well balanced tubes with nice flat sides, tubes like KT88. Those roll really good. Rounded tubes like 300B wobble and roll all over the place. D105, don’t even ask. 12ax7 seems like they would be okay but the wide base makes it so they always roll in a circle. Round and round they go, never really getting anywhere. That’s tube rolling for ya.
Millercarbon,  Ya, I watched a 12ax7 that I paid $125.00 for roll in a semi circle right off the counter onto a stone floor! Went right back and told the guy on ebay what happened and bought another one, hoping that he would take pity and sell me another at a discount-he didn't.
I stumbled across (not literally) a little Dennis Had Inspire SEP amp a few years ago and although it requires efficient speakers (which I have), it has 4 tubes...rectifier, input, and 2 output tubes. This means it's a tube rollers dream since there are so few...consequently I have a drawer full of tubes for the thing that could easily last decades, and the really good news is it's the best sounding amp I've ever owned. 
What should I consider next?  Conrad Johnson is on my radar.  Suggestions?

I don't understand. You want to get a Valve amp, so you can roll tubes?
Is there a reason? or just like to tinker? It's all good, BUT if your going to be tinkering, (and you ARE a tinker), you might want to invest in a tube tester and Tinker away...(300-600.00 usd) You can learn how and why tubes sound the way they do, the construct makes a lot of difference..
More importantly, how to make it sound  better (not just different) by matching, and testing..It can make or break SQ by the buckets full, in valve gear.
In stereo amps!!! Balanced tubes go a long way.. Heck MB too for that matter.. Proper Bios is another, little nugget that can really impact SQ. Depends on the unit..

Regards