Tube or solid state phono stage?

I have a high end all tube system (AR 750 SEL amps, AR Ref 6 preamp, SF Aida speakers) and am now adding a turntable with a Benz cartridge.. Should I stick with buying a tube phono stage or go with solid state? I’d like to keep my system all tube but I’m worried a tube phono stage may make the vinyl too warm sounding and not dynamic enough.

thanks in advance for any help!

stewartgr

I am sure you will be happy with AR Phono Ref3SE

For system synergy I  much prefer AR resolution over Mcintosh.  I have clear Audi innovation wood TT with Davinci v2 cart.

Ref160M&ref3se pre amp

my other system is Conrad Johnson all tubes 

ART27A,Art88,Art phono again with Rega Naia

resolving but enjoyable systems

so no worries here about Tuby or Warm sound

current systems are more resolving , than ever before.

Syd

I mostly listen to jazz,pop and instrumental musiC

i suspect  Tubes are not that friendly if you play Rock and Roll and Metallica

then you need Solid state Amps etc

I listen to Rock, Classical, Jazz, and a little Pop and am very happy with my system. I currently use a Hanna ML (MC) > Zesto Andros 1.2 Phono > ARC 6SE Pre...

The sound is very neutral, clean and full range without being analytical.  I never tire of listening to it.  With that in mind, the Phono Pre is an older model, and I am considering a replacement.  

I am considering both an ARC (PH or Ref.) and the Zesto II Deluxe (Absolute Sound 2022 Phonostage 'Product of the Year', if that is interest)

That being said, I love working with George (Mr. Zesto).  HE answers the phone (or HE quickly calls you back) - No gate-keeper (which has been my experience at ARC).  

Good luck with your search, and please post and update-review

Tube all the way! I love my zesto had a Tavish and project tube box prior. Vinyl is about holographic shapes and tubes bring that out.

Look into the DS Audio cartridge and transformer system. I have the entry level DS E1. LOVE it.