Tube based phono stage

I am looking for a new phono stage to use with Feikert Volare TT, Soundsmith Zephyr cartidge, Leben CS 600 and Devore O93 speakers.  Looking for a rich sounding, musical amp.  Tubes definitely a possibility.  Price range around 3 K.  Thanks,  MP
mpomerantz
If you're patient, you might find a used Herron VTPH-2A. The Chinook is good, the Herron is a significant step up. 
try Decware.com - they make an excellent tube phone stage - for both HO and LO cartridges. Even Made in the USA in IL.... Great quality and support and service.
Rogue Audio Ares Magnum would be an excellent option. Very flexible phono stage with pure tube circuit topology, cinemag "blue label" step up transformers, PRP resistors in critical spots of the signal path, Mundorf Supreme inter-stage coupling caps, Cardas internal wiring, Cardas RCA jacks, fully regulated outboard power supply, Internal settings with lots of loading options, Internal setting for 150 Picofared or 0 capacitance loading,three gain settings: 40dB, 55dB, 64dB, subsonic filtering, entirely designed and built in the USA with 3 year warranty…. Sounds amazing. I’m very satisfied with my.