Tube amps under $7500

Ready to experiment with combinations never before (or not recently) tried. Step one requires a tube amp. Now looking at Prima Luna EVO 400 which sells for 5K. Any other tube amps I should consider in this price/feature range? Must come in silver with balanced input. For pairing experimentally with various tube and SS preamps. Efficient 4 ohm Legacy speakers (and the room/setup) are the constants.

hickamore

You might look into Linear Tube Audio Reference+ amp.  Unique circuitry, long tube life, great sound and beautiful looks.  I am very happy with the LTA components.

@jetter I thought so too. "What's the catch?" Will explore further when home from travels.

@hickamore

@jetter I thought so too. "What’s the catch?" Will explore further when home from travels.

According to hifishark the seller has the amp up for sale on A’gon, USAudiomart and Reverb. 

@jetter 
"According to hifishark the seller has the amp up for sale on A’gon, USAudiomart and Reverb." 
Plenty exposure, "mint condition," tubes lightly used, wonder why it has not sold in 19 days.