TMR Audio; Never Again

First off thanks for the community for trying to help me with the Aurender A10 over the weekend, though I never did get it to play music. Turns out it wasn't my incompetence THIS time, it's defective. I just spoke to Ari from Aurender who DID call me back, TMR never did, still waiting. TMR was uncooperative ignoring me totally. Never again!

joeyfed55

I never heard of TMR, but clearly by the responses here it is well know and highly respected. I’ll have to look them up next time I need something. 

joeyfed55,

Attaway.

Anybody can get in an unjustifiably sour mood and say and do things they later come to regret or see that they were in error.

Way to man up, admit it, and take steps to rectify it.

It appears that this thread has boosted the reputation of TMR which was certainly NOT the intention of the OP. 

I can chime in, in support of TMR Audio.  I live in Florida, and have no affiliation with them, but I have purchased half a dozen different components from them.  I probably kept two or three, and returned three or four within the 14 day window for returns on their certified pre-owned program.  They have always been top notch, accepting my returns for a refund (since I take very good care of any equipment, and return it to them in mint condition that it arrived in if it doesn't fit well in my system.  

I did purchase an Esoteric K-01X SACD player from them, and it arrived where the tray wouldn't open properly.  The offered me to send it back to them for evaluation, but in the meantime, I figured out that there was just a couple of buttons needed to be pressed to reset the system, and I still am enjoying that SACD player without a problem.  

Thanks Josh and TMR Audio, for allowing people like me, who don't live near any dealers to try equipment in my system, and return it if it doesn't work well in my system!

TMR is top notch in my book.  They have helped me put together 2 excellent systems, gave me fair prices on the equipment I traded in and fair prices on the pieces I bought from them.  All of their equipment came well packed and worked perfectly out of the box.  They even helped me figure out a couple of set up problems.  Couldn't be happier.