Time for dedicated outlets!

I would like some advice on what exactly to tell my electrician to be sure I get what I need. Is just saying that I want two separate dedicated lines to the listening room sufficient or are there other key fraises that should be included in my description of the work I would like done?
mizike
lowrider57
Something that I’ve wondered about, electricians use staples when running cables. Any audible effect ? (as long as they don’t pierce the jacket).
I think clips are preferable to staples. That's what my electrician uses.

I ran two independent 20A circuits for my system and one thing to consider is whether to put your circuits on the same phase or opposite phases.

I did the latter and run my monoblocks on one circuit/phase and the rest of my gear (preamp, phono stage, TT, DAC) on the other circuit/phase.

Some folks argue to run the same phase as it minimizes issues with hum, but I believe it’s best to run opposite phases - there shouldn’t be any hum issues if it’s wired properly.

My system is very quiet hooked up and wired this way.
10-2 use silver paste to coat the wire ends before attaching to breaker ,better yet 
would be to install breaker panel sub box near where it enters wall and use a grounding rod driven in to the ground 12' 5/8" dia.,then you eliminate ground interference from main supply and of course use a audiophile outlet preferably quadplex and also use silver paste with the connection,helps prevent corrosion in the future ,had very good results with this method. 
2 very important considerations for installing 2 dedicated 20 amp duplex AC outlets:
1) Proper wire size for a 20 amp circuit is 12 gauge or possibly as large as 10 gauge...3 conductors. Be careful with anything over 12 gauge. 
2) The 2 circuits must be on the same sevice panel buss or you will create a giant antenna and have enormous ground loop hum.

It may be more economical and avoid the creation of the potential antenna effect by just installing a single dedicated 20 amp duplex AC outlet and using a large 20 amp multiple outlet strip. Sometimes simplicity trumps complexity. This technique insures that your dedicated outlet will not have inherent ground loop hum and will supply the power you need.