Thorend TD-125 Tonearm/Cartridge recommendations?

Hello everyone, I just picked up a Thorens TD-125 , I need some recommendations for a nice tone arm/ cartridge, I mostly like classic rock, and Jazz, also any qualified technician's in the Los Angeles, Orange county, areas would be appreciated?
128x128rbtstock
Thanks everyone, this will give me a starting point, I know where Audio elements is in Pasadena, I will look Brian up, Thanks again, much appreciated.
I have a TD125 with a Rega 300 arm. Still in storage. I am planning on using one of my Denon MC's (103, 301,304) on it. Have always liked the Denon mc sound - and affordable prices!

Cartridge selection is way too much a matter of personal taste to make without hearing for ones self. For instance, I love London's, but would never recommend them to anyone else. Arms is a different matter, but you'll probably want to specify a maximum price you can pay. I would look into the Terminator arm from TransFi, a straight-tracker.

A great turntable technician in the LA/OC area is Brian Berdan at Audio Elements in Pasadena, one of the best in the U.S.! He also has a good selection of arms and cartridges with which he has had a great deal of experience.

The SME tonearm and top Shure cartridge gave me very decent sound with that table about 30 years ago. My ears were just as good then.