Thorend TD-125 Tonearm/Cartridge recommendations?

Hello everyone, I just picked up a Thorens TD-125 , I need some recommendations for a nice tone arm/ cartridge, I mostly like classic rock, and Jazz, also any qualified technician's in the Los Angeles, Orange county, areas would be appreciated?
128x128rbtstock
The SME tonearm and top Shure cartridge gave me very decent sound with that table about 30 years ago. My ears were just as good then. 

Cartridge selection is way too much a matter of personal taste to make without hearing for ones self. For instance, I love London's, but would never recommend them to anyone else. Arms is a different matter, but you'll probably want to specify a maximum price you can pay. I would look into the Terminator arm from TransFi, a straight-tracker.

A great turntable technician in the LA/OC area is Brian Berdan at Audio Elements in Pasadena, one of the best in the U.S.! He also has a good selection of arms and cartridges with which he has had a great deal of experience.

I have a TD125 with a Rega 300 arm. Still in storage. I am planning on using one of my Denon MC's (103, 301,304) on it. Have always liked the Denon mc sound - and affordable prices!
Thanks everyone, this will give me a starting point, I know where Audio elements is in Pasadena, I will look Brian up, Thanks again, much appreciated.