The (never ending) Quest For “More”

“Keep searching for that sound in your head until it becomes a reality”

Bill Evans

This is what drives my insanity 👌🏼

mfisher702

@asvjerry,

Yes, in that the way you just described it is somewhat poetic in its description. We all (well, most) describe things not as they are but in an embellished manner so as to elicit something pleasant that others can relate to, or something like that. 😄

All the best,
Nonoise

@nonoise, *s* I’ve a tendency to wander off on the keys, but make an attempt to make my babbling at minimum ’pleasant’ to trudge through...

...if it wasn’t for ’allusions’ that teeter off into illusions that do trigger "...wtf is he off on Now?!" I’d be near normal in some fashion....*not*L*

@bolong....Not dead yet....In an ICU this side of the rainbow somewhere... ;)

@tooblue.....and with that in mind and in hand, ’minimalism’ is a Good Thing overall... 👍 Less to keep track of, to have break, to wonder what drove one to acquire in the first place....
I should aspire towards that in my stack of audioexcess. but it fills current desires and plans....mine, anyway. 😏

If I set the spouse up with a ’push (in order) this, then that, and remote the volume’ she’s happy.....and Life is Chill for awhile...

If needs Rx max db.....I’m happy to oblige....

....butt.....at the risk of being *deleted*, BANNED, or just rubbing others on the wrong axis.....

This is insanely funny....scary as hell, but being teased with MILF taunts v. a ghastly 'perhaps future'....

Get it before it's gone.....