The (never ending) Quest For “More”

“Keep searching for that sound in your head until it becomes a reality”

Bill Evans

This is what drives my insanity 👌🏼

mfisher702

There exists degrees of 'perfection' that may be beyond my means, but that excludes what I currently enjoy as much as I do....while I pursue a personal project that actually works while I explore how to improve it ....

...if only for myself....

"...which is.....Okay." ;) 

The impulse to "explain ourselves" is particularly widespread on internet forums. It is of course a feature of human interactions always, but the forums give everyone the luxury of avoiding the hazards of direct, face to face interaction or confrontation.

We are animals who have been naturally selected to be confrontational as a matter of survival. It's fascinating to have a daily record of it - in writing and on the dotted line. It "lingers in the air" far longer than it does spoken face to face. Let us give both thanks and regret.

@asvjerry,

Yes, in that the way you just described it is somewhat poetic in its description. We all (well, most) describe things not as they are but in an embellished manner so as to elicit something pleasant that others can relate to, or something like that. 😄

All the best,
Nonoise