Teo Game-Changer IC's - get on the bus!

I wrote an extremely long review of 4 cables auditioned in my system recently. I pontificated for way too long and it was more an outlet for me to tell a story that cables do matter and how much each design can make your system sound. The last cable through was the Teo GC IC purchased here and it truly was a game-changer in how it shifts our paradigm about what wire gives us as "truth" and what this slurry of Ga-In-Sn can do better (IMO). Not a technical review but an emotional roller coaster through 4 different topologies:

Ribbons
Graphene
Multi-strand
Liquid

I'm happy to re-broadcast that here but it is very long (6+ MSWord pages long). I'll point to it for now and take your advice.

Bottom line is the GC cable is truly stunning in what it can do and for us mere mortals who cannot spend thousands on cabling, I believe it can elevate anyone's system to new heights.

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=148932.0

Pete
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xbugredmachine

I sent a message through the Audiogon system and never did get a reply.

ozzy

Hello Ozzy,

you sent a message on the 19th (at 11:13pm, which is effectively the 20th), and received a reply on the 24th (Monday), according to my email record...(ie, two business days). Which is a bit long, apologies for that.

The pair of GCs between my DAC and Pre are now officially broken in with 200+ hours on them. A typical thought when listening is "Wow, x sounds so real!" I am having one of those "shake your head and wonder how it can get any better" moments. I know it can, though, and will be ordering another pair for between my Pre and Amp soon.

It’s difficult to find any fault with them. I suspect it might take getting in a pair of Splashes to do so.
"Wow, x sounds so real!"

Freaky, isn't it @tommylion ? When I first auditioned Teo cables, I ran back to the rack to see what components were swapped in while I wasn't looking! It just works...

I suspect it might take getting in a pair of Splashes to do so.

Teehee... you truly owe it to yourself... run with the GCs between the DAC and the Pre and a pair of Splash ICs from the Pre to the Amp. Just glorious. I'm currently running with Splash between the Meitner MA-1 DAC and the Audio Valve Eklipse pre and a pair of Standards between the pre and a pair of BHK 300 mono blocks. Lovin' it...