Technics SL-1200G with no tonearm

Technics is the brand name of hi-fi audio products owned by Panasonic Corporation.  Panasonic has assets of 54.5 billion U.S. dollars.  No wonder Technics  can make the SL-1200G at that price.  To lower the price, Technics should offer the SL-1200G with no tonearm.
soundcheck6
Yeah, there are so many turntables designed for very easy tonearm replacement everyday. Micro Seiki is one of them, for example DDX-1000 and related from Micro with those armboard brackets. Luxman PD-444 with its metal armboards for almost any tonearm. 

SL1200G is just a complete turntable sold as it is. 
SP-10R is for those who wish to mess around with tonearms. 
There is a gentleman on here that had Ralph@Atmosphere replace the 1200G arm with something else.  He loves it.  Myself, I am perfectly fine with the stock arm on my SL1200G.  I wanted a set and forget turntable and the Technics fit the bill for me perfectly. 
Why do you think they should offer this if they already made SP-10R unit without tonearm and plinth ? You can remove the arm from SL1200G and sell it.

If you want cheaper Technics without tonearm then buy SP-10 mkII under $1500 or SP-10 even cheaper.

The idea of SL1200G is a complete unit, plug and play, no mess with arm, plinth or anything like that. Also i think someone should pay a lot to upgrade Technics stock arm on SL1200G with something new. People who can buy a $5k tonearms can aford SP-10R for maximum performance.