Technics SL-1200G with no tonearm

Technics is the brand name of hi-fi audio products owned by Panasonic Corporation.  Panasonic has assets of 54.5 billion U.S. dollars.  No wonder Technics  can make the SL-1200G at that price.  To lower the price, Technics should offer the SL-1200G with no tonearm.
soundcheck6
Why do you think they should offer this if they already made SP-10R unit without tonearm and plinth ? You can remove the arm from SL1200G and sell it.

If you want cheaper Technics without tonearm then buy SP-10 mkII under $1500 or SP-10 even cheaper.

The idea of SL1200G is a complete unit, plug and play, no mess with arm, plinth or anything like that. Also i think someone should pay a lot to upgrade Technics stock arm on SL1200G with something new. People who can buy a $5k tonearms can aford SP-10R for maximum performance. 
There is a gentleman on here that had Ralph@Atmosphere replace the 1200G arm with something else.  He loves it.  Myself, I am perfectly fine with the stock arm on my SL1200G.  I wanted a set and forget turntable and the Technics fit the bill for me perfectly. 
Yeah, there are so many turntables designed for very easy tonearm replacement everyday. Micro Seiki is one of them, for example DDX-1000 and related from Micro with those armboard brackets. Luxman PD-444 with its metal armboards for almost any tonearm. 

SL1200G is just a complete turntable sold as it is. 
SP-10R is for those who wish to mess around with tonearms.