Tariffs and sky high audio prices.

With the Chinese tariffs taking hold on 100% of the imports and maybe even on Mexico forthcoming, the audio industry is going to see another big jump in their sky high prices. Anyone making purchases ASAP to get lower prices from existing inventory before post tariff products enter the marketplace?
tubelvr1
@david_pully 

Tah-DAH!!! Since I know you’ve been waiting for this, I hereby, wholeheartedly, approve of your amp selection. I really like the lower power class A Pass amps and the XA25 is a work of art. I see they’ve come out with a XA25 integrated version and by the looks of it they figured out they originally underpriced the XA25. I think its over $8,000. While not nosebleed pricing for our hobby, that’ll sure buy alot red hats (I couldn’t resist).

Since I’m no longer into vinyl, I need the random but occasional interaction that comes with a tube roll or bias adjustment. LOL. i’m not looking for my system to be the audio version of a crisp white shirt, I enjoy a well broken in cashmere sweater.
@ghasley 

Having heard both, but not all, iterations of the two, I'll still take solid state. Although my Kinki is made in China, the designer is a big fan of the Swiss approach to solid state design and when using something like Exicon output devices, the sound is so seductive.

@inna 

I wasn't, but my dad was a vet from the Pacific Theater. It did a number on him and anyone who saw actual combat. Not the pacified version you see nowadays, but primitive, hand to hand combat in the harshest and most miserable of environs and conditions. 

People shouldn't forget what fascists are, how they operate and how easy it is to be lulled by their siren songs.

All the best,
Nonoise
@ghasley 

We are of kindred spirit after all!  You might find it interesting that I just replaced all the tubes in my preamp with brand new tubes from Russia.  They have never forsaken the art!

I, too, had abandoned vinyl during the period of digital ascendancy and gave away all of my records.  I was, like so many others, seduced by the signal to noise and the macrodynamics of those early CD's, especially those from Digital Music Products, Windham Hill and Private Music.  Many years later, frustrated at the difficulty of finding some of my favorites from the 60's and 70's on CD, I ventured back into vinyl.  My initial intent was to buy just those old album not found on CD.

What I didn't realize was that my early impressions of vinyl were based on entry level equipment playing records that had seen too many frat parties.  I got VPI Classic 3 with a Dynavector Te Kaitora Rua and nice Rogue Audio vacuum tube preamp.  I was stunned by what I heard coming off of LPs in mint condition.  Now I play vinyl almost exclusively, but it's not a religious thing with me ... I just found a copy of Medeski Martin and Wood on DVD-Audio.  Played on my Oppo 203, the sound is amazing!
nonoise, you are right.
There is that seduction of the evil, some are very responsive to it.
My relative died fighting them in Europe.
"....now, wouldn't it be nice if the populace (the world) would support and fund such important purchases...call it the environmental version of a stock buyback, to purchase large blocks of land to take it off the market forever."
Ted Turner does something like that.