System assembled; only a final decision about speakers remains

Thanks to many posters on this forum, I have nearly completed assembling an audio system.

Because I started off my questions on this forum regarding speakers, I’m posting my outcomes here. I’ve not finalized speaker choice. While I took "Speakers first" to heart and attempted to do things that way,  slow production times and the virus prompted me to research and purchase in multiple areas. I wound up getting everything but speakers first.

I am enjoying my system with some loaners at the moment (review to come), and then (if the cosmos allows) I will seek synergy between this system and speakers. My hope is that the speakers ordered (Salk SS6M) turn out to be keepers, but they'll have a 30 day trial period. No idea when I will receive them. Oh, and I need to do some additional thinking about power and wiring, etc. And furniture.

So, to the various posters who chimed in with suggestions and information (I took extensive notes and you are now part of my informal library), here’s what I assembled:

SPEAKERS
  • SALK SS 6M — these are being built (well, after the shutdown is lifted) and then I’ll TRY them for 30 days to see if they work. Others are being considered. Opinions are welcome.
  • Sub: REL 328
AMPLIFICATION
  • QS Linestage
  • QS 60 Monos amp
SOURCES
  • CD transport: Cambridge CXC
  • Streamer: Bluesound Node 2i
  • DAC IT (peachtree) — older; just to tide me over
  • DAC ORCHID — this is my keeper

CABLES

• Toslink: for CD player
  • Coaxial digital: Analysis Plus Digital Crystal & Audioquest Forest
  • Interconnects RCA: Analysis Plus Copper Oval
  • Power for sources and amps: Pangea Audio AC 14 & 9 SE MKII
  • Speaker cables: Analysis Plus Oval 12

POWER

• Conditioner: Panamax 1500

128x128hilde45
Post removed 
Thanks, guys. Without OCD (and not to make light of that condition, so I'll stop using it, now), I like the idea (a) of protecting gear throughout the house, and (b) having something just for my audio gear that I can point at and say, sotto voce, "my bodyguard."
I could have sworn the original question was speaker suggestions. Hmmm....On that issue I would suggest value leaders Elac and Tekton Design, especially TD as I thoroughly enjoy my OB Sigmas with Hsu Research subs. Eric @ TD will be more than happy to allow you to sample anything in his lineup...you probably won't be disappointed.
Post removed 
The Panamax isn't really a power conditioner; it's a distributor/surge protector.  To get noticeable results, you'd need to stretch outside your budget range, to the Inakustik 3500.