step up 220 voltage converter for Line Magnetic amp

I have an oppurtunity to purchased a used Line Magnetic  845 integrated amp. In my research I found that the voltage is 220v only and no provision for 110v, which i have in my  home.
Short of installing a 220v line, has anyone used a LM amp with  a step up converter,and if so what kind and results using it.

thanks
O

oglethorpe
If you live in the US then you already have 220. The US is on a 220v standard. Most of your house circuits are 110 simply because they draw off of only one leg of the two coming into the panel. To convert your 110 to 220 simply replace the existing breaker with one for 220. That's it. Done.

Of course you may also want to change the outlets in order to be in compliance with code, including any outlets on the circuit. But as far as getting 220 to your amp, this is just how easy it can be.

Much better however will be to run a 220v line direct to the room. In this case you will need to buy a 220v breaker, add the circuit, and add an outlet in the room.

Better still, what I would do, Raven integrated. Why anyone still buys anything from China is beyond me at this point. But if you just have to have it, at least now you know 220 is not a problem.
Better still, what I would do, Raven integrated. Why anyone still buys anything from China is beyond me at this point.

Does Raven Audio has any 845 integrated? and what made you think that OP is buying the used Line Magnetic 845 integrated amp from China?

A little late here but I use a step up transformer for my LM-219ia. If the transformer is too close to the amp there is a noticeable hum from the speakers when no music is playing but it goes away if the transformer is moved farther away. Having said that, I am looking to convert the amp to 120 just so I don’t have to worry about the transformer anymore.