Speakers good for close to wall placement

There are quite a few speakers I would like to purchase, but I need to be realistic. I will need to find some speakers that perform well when placed close to the rear wall. After that choice I can move on to selecting the proper integrated amp to drive them. Any suggestions on which speakers work well near the rear wall?
cincyhound
Audio Note speakers are designed for tubes and designed to be placed in room corners or walls. And they sound fantastic.
Amphion Loudspeakers especially the Argon series on up and time aligned to blend in to ever modt problem rooms and from the
Argon 3S on up use a true equally pressured rear Bass passive radiator which gives excellent tuneful bass and the waveguide for the tweeter is = size to the mid-Bass driver which uses a simple Xover ,and speaker can be very close to the front wall.

Patrickdowns I will echo your thoughts on Larson speakers I checked out an audio store in Waikiki last winter and he had a trial pair of Larsons  They look cheaply made in some respects He was most impressed as I was with the sound They are fantastic sounding great detail I like the fact that they can stay against the wall What was most impressive is he was using wall wire for speaker cables and average power cables and connects His amp was an inexpensive german tube amp and a inexpensive chinese dac Maybe $7k combined With better gear and cables Who knows how good Larsons would sound However as is it sounded great no need to improve anything else
I in my experience speakers with a really solid cabinet can placed almost anywhere. (not all) I have Ryan R-610s on stands  slammed to the wall and they sound great.
+1 for Audionote. I have AN J-spe against the wall in a small room paired with Audionote Meishu Silver Line (8 watts) and sound incredible...