Speaker Upgrade for Lyngdorf 3400

I've been using my Lyngdorf 3400 with Martin Logan Motion 40's.  The Motions don't really do anything badly especially with the matching Sub I'm using but they aren't really an "audiophile" speaker per se.  I really like the Lyngdorf as I need the room correction to enjoy music in my space.  I'm not into room treatments etc.  I'm looking to take my sound to the next level.  I've tried and really like Focal Kanta 2.  They are hopelessly backordered due to COVID.  What I liked about Kanta was they seemed to be driven fairly well by the Lyngdorf, they have a lot of detail but still sound fairly warm without being too laid back.  Is there another speaker like this out there?

I tried the B&W 804 d3 also.  Even though the Lyngdorf has 200 watts, the B&W seem to want more power.  Playing them with even the 100 Mac 5200 seemed to get better results from the B&Ws than the 200 watt Lyngdorf, go figure. I like the B&W aesthetics but not sure its the best match for the Amp and they lack the warmth and natural sound of the Kanta 2.

What speakers have Lyngdorf owners found to be the best match with these amps?  
128x128ppack
The Kanta sounds like a good choice. Or the hard to find Triangle Signature Delta.
Was originally interested in the SF.  They are beautiful speakers. The Sonus Faber played well with the Lyngdorf. However since I heard the Focals the Sonus Faber seemed to be much more laid back and lack the detail I’m looking for.   Since I started using the Roon Endpoint and the built in streamer in the Lyngdorf this is like a new amp and I’m getting much more detail and clarity even with my current speakers. I may need to try the SF again. They are much more expensive though and the dealer I visited offered no discounts.