Speaker cables recomendation for Luxman L509X / Dynaudio Contour 30i

I hope somebody can recommend speaker cables between Luxman L509X and Dynaudio Contour 30i. For now I am using Signal cable Ultra until I buy better cables. Looking for new cables in range of $1000 that may add some "weight" and details.

Thanks

densen17

Showing 2 responses by ghdprentice

I am familiar with the sound of both DynAudio and Luxman.

Given your components and desire (Luxman being very sparkly and lean) Cardas Clear Reflection. They are likely to do exactly what you need. If you want more detail but still some added heft Cardas Clear Beyond. Great speakers.

In general the lowest levels in Cardas are the warmest and become more neutral as you go up in price.

@ryder

Cardas cables are the warmest in the least expensive category and become less so in each level up. That is by design. Yes Cardas Clear would be a good choice paired with a Luxman. Which is best will be a call depending on your tastes. I would not consider any of Cardas to be warm and cuddly. They are all seriously good… but with a construction favoring different kinds of equipment. As far as I know this is the only company taking such a pragmatic approach.