Speaker Cables For $300

I’m interested in getting some new speaker cables. I need 8ft and will definitely buy used. I’m willing to spend $300 maybe a bit more for something special. When it comes to cables I get pretty lost fast. I find it very difficult to get any idea what sounds like what. I’d like a balanced and natural sounding cable that isn’t too finicky about what it’s hooked up to. I love air and ambient details but hate anything that’s forward around 2-4khz. Hopeing you guys can help me get a list of a few strong candidates to look into further. 

brylandgoodman

Anticables Level 3 - especially for speakers that are tipped too much to the treble.

Along with a few other tweaks, these cables tamed my Cornwall 4's without compromising detail or clarity.

I missed the Satori’s on TMR. Those Holograms look incredible but not sure I’m willing to spend that much but I am tempted.  I need to look into Anti Cables. I’ve seen them around for ever but have never done any digging. 
Anybody have experience with Cerious Graphene Extreme or Audio Envy?

I had Performance Audio make me up a pair of Mogami bi-wire cables and they are very respectable. They offer all types of termination options. I didn’t like the ones I ordered and the company changed them for a small shipping charge. The cables sound very good and definitely not forward. Bass is full as well. 

You could save money and build your own using Canare 4S11 which are extremely good sounding and used in recording studios.

I have a used pair of Cerious Technology Graphene Extreme 8 ft. speaker cables that are in very good shape that I’d sell to you. I now have a pair of Clarity Cable Organic SCs that were considerably more expensive which replaced the CTGE cables several years ago. My system is now very dialed in after many trials with different cables.

Bob