Solo streamer

I’m looking to replace my Cambridge CXN v2 with a streamer that has better SQ.  I want a streamer with no extra accoutrements: no DAC, storage capacity, etc., nothing but a streamer.  Is this available?

128x128rvpiano

At last, all components are in perfect sync.

Can’t imagine set sounding sweeter.

At last, all components are in perfect sync.  Can’t imagine set sounding sweeter.

Congrats!  And Goodonya for sticking it out despite all the naysayers.  Given all the back and forth that went on with @mdalton @mikhailark @lanx0003 and others that streamers don’t make a difference or that you were wasting your $$$ I think it would be useful and appropriate if you shared what improvements, and the overall level of improvement, you’ve experienced so far over your Cambridge streamer (and realizing the Aurender isn’t fully broken in yet).  And then there’s the bottom line — will you be returning the N200?

new technology! 

You really can’t help yourself can you.  Have you heard about the new option that adds smell to your streamer?  Let us know your experience!

@mdalton So your contention is the OP is just fooling himself, is that it?  It’s really sad that you’re unable to hear differences between streamers, but that you keep trying to tell others there’s no difference is tiresome and remains utterly pointless and counterproductive here, but keep on fighting that bad fight if you must Don Quixote.

@soix 

My post was meant solely for you, given your need for gratuitous posts picking fights with other members.  I’m thrilled that the OP, having evaluated for himself the alternatives, is happy with his purchase.