Solo streamer

I’m looking to replace my Cambridge CXN v2 with a streamer that has better SQ.  I want a streamer with no extra accoutrements: no DAC, storage capacity, etc., nothing but a streamer.  Is this available?

128x128rvpiano

I tried AirPlay again. It isn’t terrible, just inferior to Qobuz.  

So far, Qobuz mostly sounds great.  Perhaps a little bright in some selections, but I guess it has to break in.

@rvpiano - Yes, the N200 will take a few weeks to truly settle. It will also benefit greatly from aftermarket digital cables and power cables. What are you using in those areas? Also, I mentioned what you might experience in pairing with your Benchmark DAC in an earlier post.

Sorting capabilities vary by the scope that you're looking at within Conductor, as well as the device you're using (iPad vs mobile phone). What exactly are you looking at when you want to sort alphabetically - songs, albums, or artists?

@blisshifi,

It really sounds wonderful on most tracks. As good as I had hoped. Benchmark seems a very good match. I have high level Morrow interconnects, digital cable and the Audioquest Robin Hood speaker cables

I’m trying to sort albums alphabetically.