Single input tube preamp

I'm looking for options for a 1-2 input tube preamp. Space-Tech Laboratory in Canada has the type I'm looking for but I don't know anything about them. If anyone has direct experience with them, please respond. Otherwise, I like to know about similar builders of small, tube line stage preamps. 

Balanced preferred but not required. Thanks for any responses. 

mashif

There's an LTA Microzotl with two input tubes on USAM in your price range, and it comes with a linear power supply. The seller seems to have a great reputation. (I am not him/her.) That might be your answer. Very solid and well regarded product.

Take a look at Musical Paradise MP 701 MK2. 3 inputs including balanced, as well as balanced output.  Simple volume pot and input selector. Multiple tube options and cap upgrade available.  

musicalparadise.ca 

Thanks for the responses. My budget is up to $2500. In my search I came across the Quicksilver Line Stage preamp. It's in my budget but another company I'm not familiar with. Anyone have experience with this piece? Or a similar unit from other companies. Final question: How would something like this compare to a used ARC LS25 or similar?