Should we care if a piece of equipment comes from a pet-free, kid-free, smoke-free home?

I agree that I do not want a preamp or speaker coated with a film of smoke, but I am confused as to what a child or pet could do that would not be otherwise visible. You would see the cat scratches on the speaker grill, the dog chew marks on the rack, the iguana turds in the amplifier cooling vents. And what's a little dog hair among friends? As a 3 year old, I supposedly put my finger through my grandfather's new DIY speaker but I'm pretty sure he replaced the drivers so even that doesn't really matter. Most things will be visible and/or easily remedied.  Maybe the price will even be a little lower because of the cosmetics. If it doesn't mess with function, not a big deal to me.

What concerns me more is does it come from a drunk-free, drug-free home.  I think befuddled owners are far more worrisome than pets or children.

tcutter

The left-right division in society is only a tool for nevrotic sheep control as believed and demonstrated Mandeville ......

"A political party is a machine for creating collective passion.A political party is an organization constructed in such a way as to exert collective pressure on the thinking of each human being who is a member.

The first and, in the final analysis, the only end of any political party is its own growth, and this without any limit." Then political parties must be dissolved thought Simone Weil one of the greatest french thinker.

Marx is not Stalin this is a commom place fact... How did this common place fact can contradict the facts i described about Mandeville genius creating the "market" modern idea by justifying it as the only cure for scarcity ?

Marx and Adam Smith were not the genius, Mandeville was.Modern capitalism was thought by Mandeville not by Adam Smith nor Marx. Hayek pope of the neo-liberalism with 8 Nobel in economy call Mandeville his master . Do you understand my historical point ?

We live in a matrix of conditioning of the mind were most people are asleep...

corporate oligarchy govern how ?

Exactly as Mandeville described it the first in history... Phantasm control of the masses by creating watchword as left-right and other secondary unimportant flags.

As Simone Weil thought political parties are a monstruous game played by people who had loose their free mind.

Materialism created the actual techno-cult religion where the leftist people confuse their own sexual biological identity with their phantasm, why ?

Anybody think that it is just a random idea appeared by chance ?

Left-right political identification is a circus to distract people too lazy to think by themselves...

i will stop here... I am way out of the thread matter ... but i wanted to correct a propagandist post or a bad joke with history...

I think ending future ads with this might draw some extra interest?  What do you think?

“Stereo equipment in a Smoke free, Woke Free, Hot Trophy-wife home,” :)

Am I the only one who has thought that whomever uses that phrase is simply using it to promote their listing and in fact it’s likely untrue.