Should I update my manufactures power cords?

I am using a AQ Thunder 2m (20A) power cord from wall to Niagara 5000. 

Do I upgrade equipment using manufactures power cords plugged into Niagara 5000? Streamer (HIFI ROSE), McIntosh MC611 mono-amps (2 plugs), McIntosh ref. preamp 12000st +12000C (one plug to preamp), McIntosh MEN220 room equalizer (1 plug). 

Please advise which AQ PC's to use and where or manufacture PC will work. 

Bob

128x128farne230

@farne230

I conducted a survey a few months ago to formulate a group consensus related to the subject of premium power cords.

Here’s a link that provides the specific survey questions, a brief conversation between contributors, as well as a link to the results. This should provide some indication of the group’s adoption of this product category.

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/premium-power-cable-survey-the-results-are-in

I appreciate everyones comments and the survey results. How do you distinguish between PC for use with each piece of equipment, for example, MC611 amps or hifi rose 150b?

The amplifier power cords are going to have more impact than the cord on the streamer in my experience. Do the power cord upgrade on the streamer last.
I would suggest getting the best possible power cables you can afford for the amps even if it means using stock cords on the streamer and preamp. Second upgrade would be the preamp power cord. The very last thing you’ll want to do, as icing on the cake, is to upgrade your Ethernet cable. If you’re using basic cheap Ethernet cable, an excellent makeshift improvement would be something like a Linkup cable from amazon. 

Your level system is interesting. You SHOULD NEVER PLUG AN AMP INTO A POWER CONDITIONER despite whatever marking bs is saying!

if you want better sound just try plugging the power amp directly into the wall first!!!!

power conditioners are just for the front end!!!

pre amp DAC and stuff.  Even if Audio quest says they have some special, super capacitor and blah blah blah. It’s all marketing.

yes, update all your cables because all your power cables that come from the company cost nothing therefore they are worth nothing because they were free with the thing.

kubala sosna for life