Short List of Amps I prefer over the Pass Labs XA25 or INT 25

I am anxious to see what comes.

If your response includes the word "But" please restrain yourself.
chorus
jw,

Sometimes I think the XA25 sounded better than the INT. I never had the
two at the same time. The INT is still a very good product and I am happy with it. AVA has a new Mono Block amp that a buddy of mine
loves better than Pass with his ML CLXs. 
@chorus
Thanks for the reply.  I was looking at a lot of amps and amp/preamp stacks and at the end I purchased a new First Watt F8, since it's the latest from Nelson Pass and comes with a full warranty.  

Those monoblocks look awesome, but I just put in an order for a BHK Pre-amp, which seems to have a history of working best with a BHK amp... and by working best, I mean it will have less quirks, noises, issues, etc... A lot of people seem to keep the BHK pre despite these little quirks, so it was a leap of faith, since I will be running it with my F8.

Part of the fun is experimenting with new gear, hopefully I won't regret this.  I want to try those monoblock amps now!  Thanks for the link @twoleftears 
Touche Atma!  Well said sir!

RE the Spectral question. I heard them in May of 21. 
None better.

If your travels take you to Berkely, CA stop into Music Lovers
and have a listen. It will make your trip! 
Say hello to Hugh from me!
I had the opportunity to audition 7 different high end integrated amps at Suncoast Audio. They included: Naim Supernait 3, Gryphon Diablo 300, Moon/Simaudio 340i, VAC 170i (all tube), Luxman 509x, Hegel H390, and Pass INT 60. Every one of those amps were outstanding and I would have been perfectly satisfied with any of them. However, my ears really liked the Pass INT 60. And, liking the Pass signature sound I went with the INT 250. I was a little afraid at the time that the INT 60 would not have quite enough horsepower. Turns out I was wrong, but I went with the INT 250 anyway. I LOVE it!! I won't take the time to go into all the technical reasons I like Pass Labs products so much. But after almost 2 years with my INT 250 I've become a HUGE Pass Labs fan. The amp has opened up beautifully. Great synergy with my Harbeth Super HL 5+ 40th Anniversary (XD) speakers. I know there are amps out there that may sound as good as Pass amps but I just really like the Pass Labs flavor of sound. And their customer service is second to none. Nothin' not to like and gobs to like.