Salk Future TBD

Jim put up this post over on AC earlier today…

https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=186217.msg1952279;topicseen#new

snapsc

I think that Jim, Like Rick Craig, was unique to the industry...guys that would build what you wanted. If you had a design idea...specific drivers you were thinking of....specific woods you wanted used...Jim would get his expert pals to put on their thinking caps...guys like Dennis Murphy and Paul Kittinger and together they would figure out whether it could be built and whether it would sound great. 

And for those of us that owned Salks over the years...we can attest to the fact that Jim's speakers sounded great.  I'm sure that is part of the reason that he has so many speaker offerings...because over the years, a lot of different designs were imagined and built and they never lost their relevance because of their looks and sound.

We all wish you and Mary the very best and really hope that whatever you choose to do next...that you have a lot of fun doing it.

@jsalk You are a true Gem - my best to you and yours in the new chapters AHEAD !
Jim

+1 @tomic601  @jsalk although I never had the pleasure of hearing your excellent speakers, by all accounts you are absolutely one of the gems in the industry on all levels, and I’m really interested in hearing what your next chapter involves.  Can you maybe give us at least a hint here?