Rogue Dragon VS PS Audio BHK VS Carver 350

Seeking a power amplifier with a laid back refined top end. Warmth over clinical analytic sound preferred.  High power and low impedance stability is required.

The amplifier will be used with a large variety of speakers including Magnepan.

Top choices right now are the BHK250, Rogue Dragon, Carver Crimson/Raven.  

Tube/D?  Tube/AB?  Tube? 

http://www.rogueaudio.com/Products_Medusa.htm

https://www.bobcarvercorp.com/crimson-raven

128x128paimei

Are your speakers efficient?

1. If inefficient speakers now, I would change the speakers to efficient ones I loved, then go tubes, both preamp and amp.

2nd, enough, but not too much power, it effects weight, placement options, amount of heat, and cost of course.

3rd. My order of preference: tubes; hybrid; SS

4. FEATURES. more about preamp, but hard to find in Integrated: I want remote volume and remote balance. I want MODE, stereo, mono, all left, all right.

Note: a lot of modern equipment have remotes but don't show or explain them, and perhaps desired features like balance buried in menus, I had to download and read owners manuals to figure ....

5. easy, safe, metered bias, or auto bias like Carver, others

After ~ 1.5 years I am still thrilled with the LSA Voyager GaN 350: MSRP $3000

I have a rotation of speakers.  Some more efficient than others.  Most of them are 4ohm nominal.  Adding Magnepan to the mix.  So I can expect 1-4 ohm.  My Arcam is good.  But,  If I bridge for power it it may not survive. 

Would be useful if you post photos of your system / space under your ID. Helpful in understanding your needs.

@paimei 

I saw a Voyager yesterday for $1700! Hurry before he wakes up and increases the price

If you want flabby/uncontrolled bass but nice midrange, go tubes. I have the BHK signature because it sounds great and it has input tubes with solid state output.
I will always use a higher powered amp in my dedicated room no matter if the speakers require it or not. I have always found that providing a powerful amp (250 watts or more with good reserve, not class d) will get the best out of the speaker.

I have a Primaluna Evo 400. No flabby bass whatsoever. Quality of bass is soooo good. Great midrange and upper end air. Not the last word in resolution but makes up for it in other areas. I would say the resolution is better than previous Dialogue line.

Will push 88db 6ohm speakers with no problem but as others mentioned I did get better results going to 93db 8ohm speakers. Subtle effortlessness is noticed. Both speakers had great bass but I think I’m just an efficient speaker convert now.

Low impedance stability will not be so difficult to find but that's a low bar and really tubes should be matched with relatively efficient speakers. I think SS and all amps benefit from efficient speakers. You'll just notice tiny a bit more more coming through.