Relaxed/Analog sounding DAC for under $10k (used or new)

Hi all. I'm currently using an Allnic D5000 DHT DAC which I got to replace a denafrips Pontus II not too long ago. While I do enjoy this dac, it can sound a bit forward in higher frequencies at times and can get a bit fatiguing. The 3A5 tubes are a bit finicky and don't last especially long either. It seems to sound best with coax input and with native DSD files, but my streamer only has USB output, and I exclusively stream via Qobuz with no DSD albums, so I'm not sure it's the best long term match from a synergy standpoint for me. I get the feeling that it was designed around being used primarily with a CD transport, which is not something I am interested in ever adding to my system.

My primary listening setup is centered around analog vinyl playback, so that tends to be my point of reference. I prefer laid back and musical sound versus striving for absolute detail retrieval that can sometimes come off a bit too clinical or harsh to me.

Going through various threads, some things stick out to me - T+A D200, SW1X, etc. I've also heard some Lampizator DACs that I liked (though mostly their very high end models that are outside my budget). I know typically people recommend R2R for a more 'analog' experience, but I also know that that is not the end-all-be-all with DACs, and implementation and intention matters a fair amount more. There are some DAC manufacturers that design their DACs around being used with CDs and don't care for streaming, so their performance is not optimized for use with streaming, etc.

Please do not turn the thread into a debate about the merits of R2R vs D-S. Not really relevant to me and I am mainly looking to see what ideas people toss at me.

Anyway, as a TL;DR, looking for a DAC that satisfies these points:

1. Leaning more musical/analog sounding, with a focus on laid back sound that is non-fatiguing;
2. wide soundstage and fantastic imaging;
3. Optimized for PCM streaming audio + USB input;
4. Ideally under $10k (new or used);
5. Black chassis option

Thanks!

128x128mmcgill829

My Schiit Bifrost 2/64 has great tone and you can defeat the oversampling with a button, and their proprietary USB input (I bought a Schiit URD transport to check this out) works perfectly. A smooth sounding great DAC possibly not expensive enough for some. Under 10 grand by 9 grand or so.

Agree with above recommendation for the MSB Discrete. Available used for under $10k

OP - I have tried TWL Seven Plus power cord and TWL speaker cables. Although I didn’t pair these, the power cord emphasizes the highs when used on the amp in my system. Didn’t cause fatigue just caused a bit of brightness. It didn’t last long in my system. The American Digital power cord met the same faith.
The TWL speaker cable were bright and caused fatigue at normal listening levels. I didn’t enjoy them. They do sound fine at very low levels. They’re probably better suited for a warm sounding system powered by single ended triode amps…and this is what Pete uses. Just my suspicion, not a fact. Sharing my thoughts and experience…something to take into consideration.

Laiv (Live) Harmony DAC

https://soundnews.net/reviews/sources/dacs/laiv-harmony-dac-review-could-this-be-the-new-benchmark-under-5k/