Reference Audio Mods to Meridian 508-24?

I am coming back to 2 channel after a bit of layoff, and am considering the mods offered by Reference Audio Mods to my treasured Meridian 508-24. I do not have $17,000 to upgrade it (trade it in) to the "newest technology" nor do I particularly want to do so. I am looking for the improvements that time has brought to the table since this unit was built. Are there any folks out there who have had some experience with these mods?
okfmby60
I know Kyle and have implemented his parts and ideas in my Sony. As I understand his approach, regardless of CDP he focuses in several areas that are likely to improve any digital source: (1) replace clock with latest generation Audiocom Ultra- or Superclock, (2) improve power supplies by installing custom SS rectifiers, discrete DC regulator PCBs, and select filtering capacitors, and (3) replace analog output stage with buffered silver transformers. If you do just #1 & #2, you are hearing pretty much the stock Meridian digital & analog circuitry, but bumped up in performance. If you add #3, you are hearing the high-quality analog stage that he uses as replacement for stock output sections in a wide variety of CDPs. I have the top Silver Rock transformers, which IME surpass the others. If on a budget you might try his clock & power mods and come back later for the analog section if you need more.

He's honest, personable, and most responsive to phone queries.
I have to wholeheartedly agree wih Dgarretson. Not only is Kyle everything DG says, he even went one better in my case. I had an Oppo 970 player that RAM modified extensively, only to learn that a rogue contractor was sometimes failing to implement his share of the modifications. Kyle offered to review my player for free and fix anything that wasn't correctly installed at no charge.

I may well upgrade to Oppo's Blu Ray player, and have RAM work on that as well.
Do not need to have $17k ... sell you 508.24 and get yourself sth like ARC CD-7. Had both, ARC is much superior in all areas. The resale on ARC stuff will be much better than modified Meridian (or any modified gear for that matter).