Red Rose Anyone?

Has anyone tried out any of the ultra-premium priced Red Rose line of audio equipment marketed by Mr. Mark Levinson? Are they any different from other high-end brands like Mark Levinson? I guess his non-compete period with Harmon International is over and that is why he is starting a new gig. I am intrigued by its Red Rose Model 5 integrated amplifier, especially with its $8,000 list price tag. Any insight into the Red Rose products would be much appreciated. Thank you.
avguy
If he is looking for that certain cache, the decision to retail some of the line via amazon.com seems strange. Ran into a bunch of "Red Rose Music Spirit" line stuff on their site. It struck me as odd at the time, even odder given comments above...

i have the Red Rose Passion amp and it is the best koean amp I have ever heard.. Beating a CONRAD jOHNSON pf-1 pre and a Mc Cormack DNA125 hands down that I now have for sale '  for musicality and expression of instumentation. It just sounds Right and it has some Ommph. 

I had an integrated made by the company in Japan that makes the Red Rose stuff. Best amp I ever had, perhaps until the last one I got.