Recommend me a tube integrated amplifier

I'm at a point where I'd like to try a tube integrated amplifier.

I currently have a Luxman L-509x driving a pair of Audio Note AN-K/SPx SEs.

I use a Marantz SA-KI Ruby CD/SACD player and a Technics SL1200Mk2 and AT-33SA LOMC for sources.

I also use a Rythmik E15HP/PEQ3 subwoofer to fill in the bottom end.

I listen mostly to jazz, classic rock at low to mid-level volumes, and my budget would be around $4k-ish used or new.

So, I'd like to get some recommendations for an integrated that would pair well with the AN-Ks.  Subwoofer connection mandatory either pre-outs or compatible for speaker level connection.  Phono pre inputs for MC desired, but optional.

No hybrids, high power not needed. No headphones either.  A remote would be nice, but I could suffer without one.

TIA

erikt

A tube preamp will get you in the right direction. Someone mention in a earlier post  Crutchfield will let you try it for 60 days if you don't like the sound return it. Hopefully they carry something you would be interested in.

Someone mention in a earlier post  Crutchfield will let you try it for 60 days if you don't like the sound return it. Hopefully they carry something you would be interested in.

Cary Direct and Music Direct also have an audition period.  MD's is 60 days, I am not positive about Cary's.

The only integrated tube amp is the Magnet product.  Why you say, transformers that is why.  End of story.

I suggest the Don Sach’s Valhalla integrated tube amp.

http://www.dsachsconsulting.com/valhalla%20integrated.html

Lynn Olson, whom I met at Pacific Audio Fest in 2023, told me that he thought that the Valhalla amp was as good as $15k tube amps. I haven’t heard a lot of tube amps but I’ve heard a Cary amp, an LTA amp and a Rogers amp and there is no contest in my mind. I’ve also heard other audiophiles’ systems and I don’t think any of them sound better. The Valhalla amp, even though it puts out 33 wpc seems capable of driving most speakers very well, even 4 ohm speakers. Plus it has a decent remote, auto biasing, a balanced input and an easy way to check the biasing of the power tubes.

The Cary SLI 100 is exceptional. Right at that price point. Made in the USA. Yes , I own it. TRUE bang for buck. Couldn’t be happier. Good luck on your search