Recommend me a tube integrated amplifier

I'm at a point where I'd like to try a tube integrated amplifier.

I currently have a Luxman L-509x driving a pair of Audio Note AN-K/SPx SEs.

I use a Marantz SA-KI Ruby CD/SACD player and a Technics SL1200Mk2 and AT-33SA LOMC for sources.

I also use a Rythmik E15HP/PEQ3 subwoofer to fill in the bottom end.

I listen mostly to jazz, classic rock at low to mid-level volumes, and my budget would be around $4k-ish used or new.

So, I'd like to get some recommendations for an integrated that would pair well with the AN-Ks.  Subwoofer connection mandatory either pre-outs or compatible for speaker level connection.  Phono pre inputs for MC desired, but optional.

No hybrids, high power not needed. No headphones either.  A remote would be nice, but I could suffer without one.

TIA

erikt

Cary Direct sends me periodic emails and in the one I just got today I see the SLI 100 is marked down from $6495 to $3897. I believe at that price point they offer free shipping, and I also believe they have an audition period (I think either 30 or 60 days) if you do not order any modifications with a unit.  I have no affiliation with Cary Audio other than owning a few of their pieces.  

I’ve tried my AN-E’s with many different tube and SS amps, but they sound their best, IMHO, with AN amps.  In my case, the Oto.

+1 on Rogue Cronus

Recently found a great deal on a Rogue Cronus Magnum II. It is currently driving some Maggie’s to amazing effect. It has a wonderful soundstage, and solidity to the sound, and a very capable phono stage( like it better than my separate phono stage) I imagine the upgrade in the III would enhance all. Finally, it’s a tube amp  for a fair price which puts out 90 watts. Muscle and tube goodness.