Recommend me a tube integrated amplifier

I'm at a point where I'd like to try a tube integrated amplifier.

I currently have a Luxman L-509x driving a pair of Audio Note AN-K/SPx SEs.

I use a Marantz SA-KI Ruby CD/SACD player and a Technics SL1200Mk2 and AT-33SA LOMC for sources.

I also use a Rythmik E15HP/PEQ3 subwoofer to fill in the bottom end.

I listen mostly to jazz, classic rock at low to mid-level volumes, and my budget would be around $4k-ish used or new.

So, I'd like to get some recommendations for an integrated that would pair well with the AN-Ks.  Subwoofer connection mandatory either pre-outs or compatible for speaker level connection.  Phono pre inputs for MC desired, but optional.

No hybrids, high power not needed. No headphones either.  A remote would be nice, but I could suffer without one.

TIA

erikt

All I can go by is what I’ve owned. My favorite in the under $5000 used is the one I still have and have no reason to move on which is the Audio Hungary A50i class A.

You can pick up a used one around little over $3000. Never seems to stumble no matter how complex the music is. Has big tight bass but I do use 2 rel subs due to using book shelf speakers. I listen to mostly jazz.

I replaced a CJ cav45 s2 with the AH. The CJ was a very nice amp for jazz but the AH just grabs you with that fast solid bass and very realistic class A sound. I run kt120’s and 150’s with vintage preamp tubes and am very satisfied with the results with AH. No desire to move on so far.

There is NO DOUBT about the magic,natural warmth,wonderous sound staging & imaging of a good tube amp BUT you can get the exact same thing from Class A Solid State..
Also the average price of a Matched & Balanced quad(4 tubes) of current production EL-34 tubes is around $200.00-$250.00,a Matched & Balanced Quad of KT88 around $300.00-$350.00 & that is buying from Ebay!Buying from a reputable dealer who stands behind their product will add even more $ to that price..Vintage NOS tubes all these repliers talking about?MULTIPLE HUNDREDS of $$$ TO MULTIPLE THOUSANDS of $$$!!!Figure on retubing power tubes EVERY 3000 hours!Oh sure,they will last longer BUT around 3000 hours they WILL start degrading & changing the tone & DON"T believe ANYONE’s BS about that not being true!

If you are handy you can try a kit build.  I reviwed two here

http://www.stereotimes.com/post/building-the-audio-note-kit-el-34-and-elekit-8900-integrated-amplifiers-by-john-hoffman/

jh

If you really want experience the magic you have read about,I suggest the Musical Fidelity A1 reissue integrated amplifier..Available well under $2k new,about $1250.00 gently used & will get you about 90% of what a $3500.00+ Class A will...Oh it will will THRIVE on your speakers!

Cary Direct sends me periodic emails and in the one I just got today I see the SLI 100 is marked down from $6495 to $3897. I believe at that price point they offer free shipping, and I also believe they have an audition period (I think either 30 or 60 days) if you do not order any modifications with a unit.  I have no affiliation with Cary Audio other than owning a few of their pieces.