question for Luxman L-590AX owners

I own the subject amp, have had it for 3-4 years. I recently noticed a low hum or buzz coming from the amp itself (not the speakers), and would swear that it has been dead quiet up until now. You have to have your head right down beside it to hear it. I'd like to hear what other owners have to say. Are your amps completely quiet? Seems like I may have developed an issue. Thanks in advance, and Merry Christmas.
builder3
All I can say is I love the sound of the 507ux and the complete lack of buzzing. :)
Yuck it up, erik. Mine had zero buzzing as well, until about 2 months ago, lol.
Btw, if anyone is interested in complete dead silence, all you need to do is email Luxman USA. Kind of a joke.
I just got my L590AXII. and also I hear the hum. My L509x is dead quiet.
Using SR Power cord and SR Powercell.
age est 5-6 years old.  

I have email Luxman USA. awaiting for answer.
I might have to live with it, I guess. I was considering buying the new AXMarkII, sounds like that would just be a very expensive crapshoot. I don't think it has a thing to do with any outside factor. I think it's the transformer. I can't hear mine unless I stick my head right beside it.
I emailed LuxmanUSA probably 3 weeks ago. Actually went through their page to request information on a repair. Crickets. Hey, if your customers are a bother, just ignore them, they'll go away.
Post removed