Qualities Of An End-game System

Qualities of an end game system: 

- Speakers disappear

- The room disappears

-  The listener disappears, his mind is shut down/gone.

- There is nothing left but the perception of falling into an abyss filled with music. 

- The listener doesn't know where any of the music came from, but, it is all inside of him. Sex, drugs, etc can't come even remotely close to such an experience of pure audio nirvana.

If your system can't do that (whatever it may be), you have no end game.

deep_333

The OP's description strikes me as "first level audiophile" not "end game." 

"End game" indicates a superlative system, one which likely cannot be bettered.

This hobby is filled with hyperbolic descriptions. If we want to talk seriously, we need to avoid hyperbole.

The music transports you to the scene.  You feel like you are in a club or a blues bar or a concert hall or a rock concert, a cathedral.  One of my favorites is the Carly Simon, “Live at Grand Central”.  The ambience is amazing.  I close my eyes and I am in Grand Central Station.  Quite the recording.

Qualities of turning off the lights in the listening room:

-Speakers disappear.

-Room disappears.

-Listener disappears, his mind is shut down/gone.

-The listener doesn't know where any of the music came from, but it is all inside of him. Sex, drugs, etc. can't come even remotely close to such an experience of pure audio nirvana.

If your light switch can't do that, you have no end game.

This sound amazing on my 1000 bucks well embedded system ...😊

Not too much details in some fatiguing other high end system i listened to  but dynamics and spatial information seems very good ...

If my low cost system is able to give me a balanced experience at a lower level for sure, my low cost system is my end game ...

The difference between a low cost system and this high end one is sinmple :

No one will mess as i did with the speakers design mof mine and with the rest of the system to improve it and reach some balance between all acoustics factors implied ...😊 ...