Qobuz Issue

I've purchased a "Sublime" account, which Qobuz accepted my Credit Card for. I go to download discounted music and Qobuz won't accept that same card. Turns out, they won't accept any card for downloading. I attempted to buy music with my debit card, no good. I've contacted my card company twice and they assure me theres no block on my Credit card. Sebastien and I are swapping emails and that's slow. Sebastien tells me they have opened investigation that can take up to 10 days. Anyone have suggestions or a remedy?

2020matters

Showing 1 response by mahler123

I ordered one download from Qobuz, a multi album set for about the price of two trips to Starbucks, and 6 months later I still don't have it.  Many of the issues cited here, as well as the lack of responsiveness from "Sebastien".  I finally gave up.

My current problem is the sudden loss of Chromecast support with Qobuz.  One of my streamers is Cambridge Audio CXN 60 wand the Qobuz High Rez offerings are truly superb when Chromecasted.  Now the Chromecast icon went missing (the AirPlay is still there, but Chromecast sounds so much better).  Multiple emails to Qobuz are met with "What are you talking about" attitude from them.

I can't resist pointing out that with a CD player, there is nothing easier than opening the player, popping the disc in, and listening.  None of this bull****.  And if streaming is the way to go, streaming your own music burned to a HD has all the advantages of both streaming, CD replay, and very few of the disadvantages