PURON RESOLVE creates new options for better sound

If you already own one or more PURONs, you have come to appreciate them..  Imagine the possibilities, when you are no longer limited to plugging something into a receptacle, in order to hear further benefits...

PURON RESOLVE is a new product that is roughly the size of an outstretched hand, 7x4x1.  It offers the same exceptional properties as the PURON plug-in filter.  Some applications may include: over or inside components, cables, and inside the circuit breaker box.

The effects of PURON RESOLVE are noticeable and immediate,  They absolutely compliment the PURON plug-in filters.  Now, without the need for a wall receptacle or power conditioner, the sound of recorded music can be customized to new levels.

sgordon1

No. I have not (yet) tried any of these devices, although the Puron intrigues me, even more so that I have yet to see them popping up in the used ePay or usual used audio component sales sites.

They either work, work well enough to keep, or are so embarrassingly useless they get relegated to the box o’ junk that will one day be sold at the audiophile’s estate sale for pennies on the dollar.

The Swiss Digital Fuse Box came up again in this thread and I - being a skeptic, medical science trained as I am - have to ask the question NOBODY has thought to mention: why use a slug at all?  Just unsolder and BYPASS the actual fuse slot, socket, clips, clamp or solder pads.

Using the SDFB already voids mfr warranty and UL/CPSC laws - IIRC - so what’s the difference?

How should a “SLUG” infused with gold, fairy dust or unicorn farts work any better than JUST the power cable itself into the IEC  socket (and are the prongs in IT gold or fairy-dust infused as well?) then directly into the transformer or whatever circuit its feeding. Inserting anything into a signal pathway reduces its efficiency and introduces “noise” potential.

Not sorry. My eyes are just a little more open today - Leap Day - as I peruse the posts here and around the innerwebs.

This willful suspension of disbelief and skepticism seems to be David Hannum’s maxim writ large.

FWIW. YMMV. Spend it if you got it.

@normb 

have to ask the question NOBODY has thought to mention: why use a slug at all?  Just unsolder and BYPASS the actual fuse slot, socket, clips, clamp or solder 

Cause many people don’t want to take the component apart, or know how to solder properly, and/or want to preserve resale value.

Logically and scientifically it makes sense that a thick piece of copper is more efficient than a thin piece of wire designed to add resistance.

@normb 

Incredible reply - I hurt myself laughing at unicorn farts 

Mr. Skeptic - welcome to try for yourself. Just let me know 

Just let me know. Pretty sure you know how to find me - but, just in case... verafiaudio@gmail.com

Best wishes - Mark 

Yeesh…The charlatans are out in full force lately. Have you people no shame?