PURON RESOLVE creates new options for better sound

If you already own one or more PURONs, you have come to appreciate them..  Imagine the possibilities, when you are no longer limited to plugging something into a receptacle, in order to hear further benefits...

PURON RESOLVE is a new product that is roughly the size of an outstretched hand, 7x4x1.  It offers the same exceptional properties as the PURON plug-in filter.  Some applications may include: over or inside components, cables, and inside the circuit breaker box.

The effects of PURON RESOLVE are noticeable and immediate,  They absolutely compliment the PURON plug-in filters.  Now, without the need for a wall receptacle or power conditioner, the sound of recorded music can be customized to new levels.

sgordon1

@hilde45 I think the OP’s post was at worst over-hyped, or at best over-enthusiastic.

However some of the responses are no different from the cable naysayers that have never tried the cable they condemn.

There is nothing wrong with a healthy dose of skepticism, but an uninformed opinion is worthless.

@macg19 Agreed

@macg19 Agreed

@audioman58 Product is not even out. 

@chocaholic Maybe you need try a Puron Filter if your gear is revealing.

@hilde45 If you tried any of Marks products? 

@lpretiring So what changed? 

lpretiring

420 posts

The doubters of this product needs to audition them in their own environment. I’m pretty sure Mark at Vera-fi offers a satisfaction guarantee testing. Most in our hobby will find the pricing reasonable.

I was very skeptical early on, and even had a negative experience with my second Puron. This was not the fault of the Puron, but in my set up which needed to be sorted out.

Forget about that they are too small or too cheap. I have many now and as I added them, they continued to improve the soundstage size, focus, imaging, just overall increased realism.

For reference I utilize a P.I. audio group Uberbuss for my DAC and transport only and had 3 MC 0.5 that I used for a couple of years. The only place I found to be detrimental with a Puron ironically was directly in the Uberbuss.

This thing treats your entire system at once and is right up there with the best audio purchases I have made.

LP

@audio_is_subjective 

Not sure exactly what you mean but nothing has changed. I have always been open to new ideas and products as well as components.

If a supplier offers a money back trial period, that makes exploring the potential benefit even more enticing.

I then use my own ears to hopefully and accurately determine if said product brings me closer to the music be it a component or new possible technology.  

LP

And still…no explanation of what they do and most importantly, how they do it. I’m too old to believe in magic. And as stated above, if these mystery boxes “change” the sound, that does not necessarily mean they “improve” the sound. 

My humble thoughts. 

@macg19 

I think the OP’s post was at worst over-hyped, or at best over-enthusiastic.

There's no doubt that it was. I also agree with you that naysaying without experience is worthless.

My point is simply that over-hyping a product which is already liable to provoke skepticism is going to cement a lot of skepticism and prevent people from trying the product. That's why the old SNL skit about floorwax/dessert topping is funny.