PS Audio IRSV selling

Paul McGowan is selling his Infinity IRSV speakers for $70,000  Any takers?

https://youtu.be/1OdkRiwmYbE

128x128fertguy

Paul loves to discount his stuff. He does it all the time which messes with PS Audio resale prices. Don't ask me how I know this LOL....

I'd guess some guy with money and good sense came in, enjoyed some PS Audio tour time, listened to Paul tell about Arnie and some fun times, offered Paul 35K showing him the green cash and some deal was struck. They weren't for sale for long.

@fertguy 

By usual standards it seems odd to sell old large speakers at a huge price when current offerings seem sonically superior and a more manageable size.  But this hobby is much more diverse.  There are many fans of older components some older maybe vintage components and not necessarily chasing end-game sonics.  Some, like myself, have more than one audio chain, and extra components often collected, Enjoyment is the end goal.  

Infinity Reference series of speakers are a different animal (well most of them), and yes it's easy to dismiss 35 year old speakers if you've never owned them.

I am just about finished updating my Infinity RS Kappa 7s, after having the woofers re-foamed, Polydomes repaired, new GR-Research crossover, and am just finishing off the internal wiring. Can't wait to get them back into the mix