Please suggest streamer $500 to $1000 used

I am totally new to digital audio. Just bought a RME adi-2 still on 30 day trial. Im very impressed with RME and feel it may not be going back. I know nothing about streamers and am currently using a Mac book pro streaming tidal and Qobuz. To be honest it sounds pretty good with Mac. I do not like having a big lap top in front of me. Just don't want anything that will dull the open sound of the RME that I'm enjoying so much and is easy to use with tidal. Thanks for any guidance because I have no idea what I'm doing. I feel like I'm buying blind.

paulcreed
There are a lot of Auralic Aries on the used market since Auralic rolled out their G1 and G2 serious. I've an Aries Mini for the last 5 years and absolutely love it Auralic stopped making it a few years back and you rarely see them used. But the original Aries $1599 is running between $5-900 and I think would be an excellent choice. I love their LDS control app quite a bit also.
Jond, Aries was on top of my list. Is there a big difference between mini with power supply and regular Aries. I talked to a shop that said music drops out with Aries is this true. What is a far price to pay for mini with power supply and regulation Aries, I've seen both on used market. Do I just download lds app and scroll through all of tidal just like I do on the Mac. Sorry for all the questions, thanks
high value low outlay excellent performance solution is a bluesound node 2i -- especially used as a streamer to feed your rme dac
Magna Mano. With built in LPS.
$777 delivered - new.
Better SQ than my BluNode.
Controlled by iOS AND Android phones.
Better support than SGC and SOtM.
I think the sound of a Mini with an upgraded power supply outputting to a Dac is great. I use an Sbooster with mine. Retail on the Mini was $550 without the upgraded LPS my Sbooster was about $350 making the retail $900ish. Not sure what Auralic charges for their LPS. I see a Mini on here now with LPS for $620 that's a tad high reflecting the scarcity.

As far as dropouts I had no issues at all with the Mini on wifi and now I have it hardwired. Every once in a while issues pop up but they are typically an issue with Tidal or Qobuz rather than my Mini. I hope that helps.
Cambridge Audio 851N. The latest firmware adds Qobuz streaming and the latest app is much improved. Well reviewed, and a real bargain used.