Please suggest a CD/streaming device for ~$2000

I am pretty out of touch.

I need to replace my Creek cd player. It was 20 years old. The new Creeks are over $5K, and I had a lot of trouble getting them to respond. 

So not Creek, something around 2000, for streaming music, and playing my CDs occasionally. A company that has demonstrated staying power is important to me.

Thanks.
river251
You could get an Innuos Zen Mini with the upgraded power supply (highly recommended).  It’s got its own drive and internal storage so you can load all your CDs into it, an internal DAC, and it also streams.  When funds allow you can buy a better DAC and have quite a nice setup IMHO.  Just one option.  Best of luck. 
I would put the money towards a good DAC for 2K.  Then I would get a used CDP as a transport and use a PC to stream, using a program like Audirvana.  If funds allow in the future, get a dedicated CD transport and or streamer, but for 2K I think this is the best way to get high end results
I agree with mahler123. Don't go for all that Innuos crap. They are just overpriced Desktop PC's IMHO.

Buy a top shelf DAC with HDMI I2S and DSD capability, a Sony UBPX800 or Sony UBP-X1000ES and the HDMI to I@S HDMI Adapter box. Stay away from all that overpriced Oppo crap. A Bluesound Node 2i for streaming AmazonHD (SQ is the same as Qobuz but cheaper with a Prime membership). Oh yeah, a PC or Laptop cause you need an accessible Hard Drive (or you can just plug one into the Sony.

PM me here and I can help you out to avoid all the confusion and misinformation out there. Hi End Audio on the Cheap is my Thang !

And your all set !
Based on advice here, I just chose a highly regarded Oppo BDP-105 for my SACD/CD Player.

https://www.oppodigital.com/support/blu-ray-bdp-105/

Just 2 channel audio, I'm not using it's video. It's highly respected processors can be used as a streamer. I don't stream, just thought I'd pass this option into the mix:

https://www.google.com/search?q=stream+with+bdp-105&rlz=1C1SQJL_enUS881US881&oq=stream+with+...

+1
soix3,797 posts05-09-2021 4:05pmYou could get an Innuos Zen Mini with the upgraded power supply (highly recommended).  It’s got its own drive and internal storage so you can load all your CDs into it, an internal DAC, and it also streams.  When funds allow you can buy a better DAC and have quite a nice setup IMHO.  Just one option.  Best of luck.

A quick glance of the link I found

https://www.google.com/search?q=stream+with+bdp-105&rlz=1C1SQJL_enUS881US881&oq=stream+with+...

says the OPPO sounds great, You get SACD/CD/Streaming in one unit, saving space and less cables/inputs needed, and only one purchase.

But they say software to view/select your streaming music is not great. Reminder, I don’t stream, but the viewing format would be important if I did.

OPPO user's experiences?
I owned the Oppo BDP-105 a number of years (bought when I lived in Las Vegas). I thought it lacking for CDs but SACD playback was fine. Moved to Indianapolis and, magically, it started to sound GREAT playing CDs! Must be the extra humidity? Inexplicable.
Sold to purchase my current BDP-205 which is another great Oppo.
I've never heard any of the current "Mega DACs" thru my system.
My system sounds just like music so how much better can they be?