Phono Preamp Recs under $200 for My System

Hi All:  I would welcome recommendations for phono preamps at or below $200 that you think will be a good match for my first system below.  I just purchased an old Dual CS1216 with Audio-Technica AT-3600L cartridge and needle in  very good condition.  

I am considering below.  I am absolutely willing to consider used equipment so if there are components that on the used market price comes down to around $200 or less please let me know.  

* Pyle Phono Turntable Preamp PP444 

* Rega Fono Mini A2D

* iFi Zen

* Pro-Ject Phono Box DC

* Schiit Mani 2 Phono Preamp 

FIRST AUDIO SETUP BELOW:

** Hegel 190 (did not do the firmware update as I hear it shifts audio level such that 40 would now play at like 70).  

** Monitor Audio Silver 500 7G

** Pine Tree Audio Cables (6ft Iso-Quad Bi-Wire)

** Dual CS1216 and Audio-Technica AT-3600L

** Sources: Tidal via BubbleUpnP and Spotify

128x128gill_benedek

Hard to beat the Schiit Audio Mani 2 for under $200.  I paired one with my old Rega P3 that I gave my son for his first system.  Klipsch speakers and a NAD Amp and he was in heaven.

The NAD PP2e is an excellent unit and well within your price range provided you don’t mind buying second hand. If brand new is preferred, it will be slightly above the stated price range. 

If you can stretch to $300 I am having great luck with the Sota Pyxi (and a Hana ML)

I second the suggestion of a NAD PP2e. I bought a refurb unit from Safe and Sound for $142. It can also be used with MC's. I found it sounded better than the Cambridge Audio Solo, even through my CA amplifier.