Peter Lederman in Second Bout With COVID-19

I saw on Facebook late last night that Mike Fremer told one of his Audio Friends that he heard from Peter Lederman of Soundsmith that he is suffering his second round with COVID.  Peter said he has blood clots on his lungs. That is all the post said.  Here is hoping that Peter pulls through with a full recovery. 
128x128stereo5
@dover 

Again....you are poorly informed/educated. Fauci's scientific expertise is in the HIV/AIDS virus, not in Corona viruses. 

You should spend sometime understanding what the word "novel" means when discussing viruses. Novel means "never seen," there were no scientist that had a clue in what to due at the beginning. Focusing on Fauci is hilariously stupid, promoted by Murdoch's right wing media. 

Lastly, you should look into Trump's failure to enact the War Powers Act. This caused chaos as the states fought each other for resources. There's a reason he lost the election, sitting presidents rarely do. 

But you probably think that the election was stolen.....

Good luck. 
“But you probably think that the election was stolen.....”

Not a chance of that, right? Big Joe is clearly the most popular president in the history of the United States. 
@lewm 
An excellent post.  As a physician myself I could not have stated it better.

@dover 
I envy you in N.Z,  With Covid restrictions coming down we in Hawaii are being inundated by tourists from the mainland (nowhere else for them to go as most other tourist destinations are still shut down).  We were doing OK locally but I expect that we will soon be hit hard by the delta variant in the near future.

Look for this thread to be shut down soon--way too topical.
He is so popular they had to use razor wire and troops to protect him from his fans. So many people voted for him that in one county in Arizona alone he got 74k more votes mailed in than were mailed out. The election was so open and honest more and more states are doing audits to show the world how fair and honest it was. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGRnhBmHYN0
On election night he was real popular in Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee and Atlanta and that's why he's President and his opponent the loser.  Biden won by 7 million votes.  That's a fact, Jack!